J. Gomariz S.L. (VAT Nº: B02199925) guarantees all its products for up to 2 years from the date of purchase indicated on the invoice according to Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16. This guarantee is valid as long as the product is used within the correct use for which it was manufactured. The guarantee is canceled in case of improper use of the product.
You can pay for your orders at the time of purchase by credit or debit card.
The shipment will be made within the entire national territory of Spain and Portugal. The shipment will be made within the period indicated for each product and will be delivered to the address indicated by the user. Free shipping throughout the Spanish territory within the peninsula. For all other territories, additional costs will apply.
Returns will be sent to the central factory in Hellín (Albacete). The product for its return must be correctly packed and sealed in its original packaging and/or box or, failing that, in another in perfect condition. The product must also be accompanied by the label that we will have sent you by email, attached to the outside of the packaging.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
-Cookies used on this website.
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the Like or Share type.
-Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
J. GOMARIZ S.L. (hereinafter J. GOMARIZ S.L.) with address at C/ Carmen 16, 02500 Tobarra, Albacete (SPAIN) with VAT Nº B02199925 makes available on its website curvart.com/tienda certain informative content about its activities.
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the website of J. GOMARIZ S.L. by the USERS who access it.
These general conditions are exposed to the USER on the website curvart.com/tienda on each and every one of the pages and each time a USER enters their data in the existing forms, so that they can read, print, file and accept through the internet, the USER not being able to enter their data effectively without this acceptance having taken place.
J. GOMARIZ S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Inc. Reg. Merc. from Albacete 2 MERC. Volume 441 Book 205-Section 8 Folio 160, Page ab-4877 inscrip. 2.
Access to the website of J. Gomariz S.L. implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use that the USER claims to fully understand. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times.
FIRST - CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
1.1 - The use of the website of J. Gomariz S.L. does not entail the obligation of registration of the USER, except if this USER wishes to use the database of existing articles in curvart.com/tienda where it will be necessary to register by filling in a basic form. This subscription will be governed by the specific general conditions.
The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the USER committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the law, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. J. Gomariz S.L. expressly prohibits the following:
1.1.1 - Carry out actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any type of damage to the systems of J. Gomariz, s.l. or to third parties.
1.1.2 - Carry out without proper authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending massive emails (“spamming”) or sending large messages in order to block network servers (“mail bombing”).
1.2. - J. Gomariz S.L. may interrupt access to your website at any time if a use contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions is detected - see fifth clause.
SECOND - CONTENTS
The contents incorporated into this website have been prepared and included by:
2.1 - J. Gomariz S.L. using internal and external sources in such a way that J.Gomariz S.L. is only responsible for the content produced internally.
2.2 - J. Gomariz S.L. reserves the right to modify the existing content on his website at any time.
THIRD - COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
J. Gomariz S.L. informs that the website curvart.com/tienda, its own contents, the programming and the design of the website are fully protected by copyright, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the aforementioned protected elements except with consent express from J.Gomariz S.L. The company J. Gomariz S.L. uses external sources to prepare its content on certain occasions and also establishes links or hyperlinks to articles or information from third parties, always citing the source.
The legitimate owner of the copyright of this information thus included may request at any time the removal of the aforementioned references.
FOURTH - JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Hellín are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict that derives from these general conditions, the USER expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.
In the event that any clause of this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. J. Gomariz S.L. You may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly recognized by J.Gomariz S.L.